Originally a sixteenth century deer park, the house was enlarged and remodelled in 1720s by Giacomo Leoni, a Venetian born architect, for Peter Legh. The house is surrounded by formal gardens of around fifteen acres….
Scholar Green, Cheshire
Roger Wilbrahm bought Rode Hall in 1669 from his cousin Randle Rode. The Hall consists of two houses, the first completed in 1708 and the second in 1752; the houses were joined together in 1800s.